Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

The other new lunch box!

So when I went to The Container Store I also got this nifty lunch box for my Lily and Boo to share from their Auntie Momo and Untel Gub Gub. Yes for some reason he is the only Untel everyone else is an Uncle.


So what did I pack her? Human souls!!!! Well I had some leftover grilled chicken that I shredded added celery, onion and mayo to make her chicken salad which I stuffed into two little dinner rolls. Carrots with ranch dressing, kiwis, apples and I made her some blueberry/strawberry tea. This is everything laid out for a better view. I really do like the separate containers. I do try to make her lunches more fun but this came in real handy considering I was running 20 minutes late this morning. Since I could cut the fruits and veges and still keep them away from the sandwich it took less time and was still cute.



Here is the lunch box from the side and top. (Jeez this lady needs a better camera! I can barely see the details!!!) I know I need a better camera to capture the details better.... (She's reading my mind AGAIN!!!!!)


Simple short and sweet lunch box. I'm looking for more little cookie cutters that aren't too expensive when I find some I will let you all know. Also I have a declutter project and the first sewing project for my "resolution" that I am planning to complete here soon. Tune in next time same Ronnie channel, same Ronnie station.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Is this container store a single shop, or a chain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a chain but a chain that I totally love. Some of the products they carry are ones I bought in Japan. My new project to organize the girls' sock and pantie drawer using dividers I bought while in Oki. The same ones are carried in The Container Store.

    ReplyDelete