Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Empty space?



Yes I just realized that this picture isn't straight. Thanks...... So I have this space in my house next to the stair case in my living room the is, frankly, pretty useless. If I put a couch or any "large" piece of furniture there you really can't get into the house. It is 3'5" along the light wall and 6' along the stairs. So what to do? We tried a chair and bookcases but there wasn't enough light, like I said the sofa was out of the question, computer corner but the TV was too distracting...... So what did I do? (Use your awesome powers of whining to get a larger house? Demo'ed the whole thing "Extreme Makeover" Style?) I used it!!! (That would have been the next guess) I took the desks my daughters' had in their playroom and an organizer I got from Goodwill and turned it into a school corner. The furniture is small enough that we can maneuver around it and light enough that we can move it. Check it out!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Mommy 1 Odd Floor Plan 0 





WIN!!!!
Except for the fact that my pictures look fine on my camera but then are out of focus and slanted on the computer....... Fail.....

No comments:

Post a Comment