Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Clutter......

Let's talk about clutter. Every person has some form of clutter be it a dirty car, a junk drawer, too much clothes, scraps of sentimental things or a house full of stuff and no where to put it, all of us have some form of clutter. I have a girlfriend that calls it a "collection," another that calls it "crafts I have yet to make" and another "who doesn't have the time to go through it."


For those who know me in person know that I have had a lot of emotional issues about our move, personal problems and dealing with changes in my life physically, emotionally, and mentally over the past 5 or so years. Those who have been there for me have known that the clutter in my house was driving me insane. Besides the ECMC (emotional clutter mental clutter) I've been dealing with, my husband has had his share of everything, literally. His dealings with PTSD, changes in his life and having ghosts of the past haunt his present, his clutter and "buying to fill in his emptiness" has turned our house into a "trash can." Since he has been getting help and dealing with his inner demons he has granted me the ability to purge the house. Which I couldn't be happier/sadder. Sad? Yes, sad. I could have saved a lot of money and bought a new refrigerator with the money he has spent on things to fill the void he didn't want to deal with. Don't get me wrong I have added to our clutter and I do own mine but now that he is finally on board, I am going to let you into my house. Am I proud of it, no. Am I posting here for your judgment, absolutely not (those comments you can keep to yourself). Am I posting here to give you hope that you can de-clutter your house, yes. Hopefully this will help those who need inspiration. Pictures to follow soon. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment