Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall colors.

Once again I love October, autumn, fall. Totally love it. Today I packed Lily a red, orange, yellow and brown lunch. 
 

Going clockwise we have red Roma apples, carrots, Baby Bel cheese, a banana, a home made pretzel, and a mandarin orange. I also packed her a little container of queso con salsa. The recipe I used is from the FoodNetwork.com by Alton Brown. How I love that man and his recipes. Here's the link to his recipe. Once again I didn't have any pictures for this recipe. It kinda slipped my mind. All right until next time my dears. Remember enjoy family, friends and food!!!

(reader 1:....... What the heck? That's it? No long winded post? No sass? No sarcasm? Is this even Ronnie posting? I mean come on that girl doesn't know the meaning of the word serious. I really wanted a laugh today, too. Boo to you Ronnie and your "serious, short" post! Boo I say! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment