Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ghooooooooost!!!!

So I didn't cook anything this time. :( Sorriness! But I did make ghosts for my little ones. After the conversation yesterday I was a little upset about making lunch today. I was going to skin some radishes and make some hard boiled eggs but that TA really discouraged me. So For Lily almost 1/2 a banana with chocolate chip face, a peanut butter sandwich also with a chip face and string cheese cut in half and slightly flared on the bottom for ghostiness. I used Wilton food writers to make the faces on the cheese. (My food writes will become ghosts soon...) Here is a link to see the ones I used. 
For Boo I packed one whole banana ghost and a peanut butter and strawberry ghost sandwich. This child doesn't really like jelly which I am totally glad about.

 
Bruce after reading your comment today I think I am going to make a fall colored lunch.
Tune in tomorrow. Same Ronnie time. Same Ronnie channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment