Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bento!

So I've noticed I really don't like bento blogs. I'm realizing that most bento-ers have read books on the subject and don't give any directions or recipes on the blog. I, myself, have been guilty of posting pictures and just telling you what is in it. Today will be one of those posts. I have spent HOURS looking online for inspiration, recipes, or some kind of guidance to create better and more creative lunches. Mine are usually basic and self explanatory. I'm not doing it anymore. I will start posting recipe, giving directions, and taking requests. Tomorrow  I plan on posting about how to start bento making. I think I may do a give away too. Once I figure out how to do so on blogspot. So here are the girls' lunches for today. 


Boo has rice, carrots, and spam in the bottom tier. 

On the top tier she has stir fried bok choy, a chicken nugget, watermelon, and pineapple.


Lily had watermelon and kiwi in her snack container.

For lunch she had asparagus, pork stuffed bell peppers, ranch, an egg flower, carrots, and rice.

Please leave a comment on your thoughts about having more details about bento making, a give away, and please share my blog if you enjoy it. Thanks again, V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment