Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Not what I wanted but.....

Not really what I wanted to make but hey why not? While we were at Earth Fare Lily tried their chicken salad and said she enjoyed it. Well I am NOT paying $7 something for the little container they wanted to sell me. So instead I bought a whole rotisserie chicken and made my own using a sprinkle of lemon pepper, mayo, onions and celery. Sadly I forgot to pick up more bread and all I had was this white wheat kind. I now know this bread photos badly. It may look a little weird that is because I used this sandwich cutter to seal the sides and remove the crust. Cool, huh? I also packed her "favorite treat" carrots and hummus with radishes and green bell pepper. Normally I pack her different fruit but she insisted she wanted grapes, blueberries and mandarin oranges. I was not in the mood to argue with her. So there you have it simple and nutritious lunch. See you next time.

Reader 1: Wait no witty comment, no smart aleck, no sarcasm? That's it! I'm going to a different blog!

With this unusual cold front that has kicked in I decided to make potato and cheese soup. Nikki I know you love it so the recipe will be here soon. Good bye my adoring fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment