Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oh my goodness I can't believe it!!!

So I can't believe it! After several friends asking when I planned on starting a blog, I finally decided to do it. Only question: What in the world am I going to blog about? I am a house wife of an United States Marine, a mother of two girls and an engineer in a domestic setting. Some of the things you'll find here are tutorials on sewing, crafts and cooking. As far as cooking goes most tutorials will be on Filipino foods, since most of my requests are about that. Hopefully you will find me enjoying, entertaining and informational. If there are things you have been wanting to make and you have no idea on how to do it, message me. If I know how I'll post about it. Our first tutorial will be on Sio Poa. It is a Filipino steamed bun, full of deliciousness!

2 comments:

  1. Remember your lumpia (if I remember right?)Tutorial some months ago? Bam!

    ReplyDelete